Thursday, April 29, 2010

Interviews For My Future Sake.

28th April 2010
Thats my second interview date for my CAT (Certified Accounting Technician) interview.
So I woke up that day very early around 6.45 am and Yes! its early for me. So we arrive at Uitm around 8 o'clock. So then we went to the interview place at one building. So The parking space was soooo not enough that my dad drops us off. We went to the 14th floor which was the highest level.
Walk through the room and saw the name list. So i look for my name. And GUESS WHAT?! My name wasnt there. And I was like O=! So my mom said '' Cuba try check skali lg.'' Then i checked like 3 times. Then there was a sign saying ' Nama yang tidak tersenarai sila ke Dewan Kuliah 1 (bersebelahan pos office)' Then we went back down. So then I saw a name list that was super long.
Finally my name was FOUND! No. 27 for Panel 7. At 8.30 am we were asked to go in the Dewan.
Then the Dean said '' Welcome to our Open Interview'' And i was like ''Open Interview?'' Yes it wasnt really an Interview at all. More like an Taklimat for the CAT program. All the students in the Dewan including me were listed as a Fast Track program. Meaning we can finish this program for 1 year only instead of 1 1/2 years. After hearing all the bla bla bla We were asked to confirm if we wanted this program or not. So i decided to just confirm it. The conclusion is that THIS WAS NOT A REAL INTERVIEW! But some students had to be interviewed at the 14th floor. Kesian kan. OhWell Lucky me I guess. ;D
Oh Btw Sambil2 menunggu masa nak balik i decided to find nama Alep and see kalau die kne interview ke tak. So Alep You were listed at Panel 10 and No interviewed needed. Haha! Tapi Mr.Alep here decided not to attend the interview. OhWell.

10th April 2010
My first ever interview for Bachelor of Science (Architecture). Arrived at Uitm Around 8.30am.
Parked the car. We climb the stairs and to let you all know it was tiring cause we were like climbing bukits you know. Ugh. But that time i didnt wear any heels cuz of the rain and so.
So I went to daftar my name at the counter. My number was 49. Then I had to sit for the Drawing test. Before that Faz was the first batch for the Drawing test since she was number 19. So apa lagi. I called her and tanya What did we have to draw. She said ''Lukis bocks je'' And I was like Cehh. So I went for the the Drawing Test which was only for an hour. FYI my lukisan sangat hodoh sebab masa xcukup UGH! So then after that it was time for the Interview.
The question that they asked...
Please describe about yourself and your family?
I started answering '' I have 3 siblings. One older brother and one younger sister. My Brother is doing medicine in Cairo University and My sister is at a boarding school. My dad and my mom works for the goverment. My dad is a Pengarah at Kementrian Pertahanan and my mom is a pengawai kerajaan in JPA.'' And yes i spoke a little bit of Malay. So then i started blabbling.
Why Architecture?
I answered '' Because its the mixture of science and Arts.'' Then i start blabbling again.
Why Did you choose Uitm?
I forgot what i answered. Haha.
There were more questions but i forgot.Sorry.

So thats my interviews experinces that i will never forget. Plus It was FUN!. I'm hoping to get the Arhitecture offer. So doakan for me.


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment