Saturday, May 1, 2010

I Got This!

Yesterday on the way home from Taman Warisan after me and my family had dinner, I got a text from Hafiz about my tawaran result. And i was like WHAT?! Yela xcaye kn. So then i quickly got online and checked the upu for myself. The Results?
SARJANA MUDA SAINS (SENIBINA) in Uitm!
This is what i wanted. My first choice.
So that night everyone was like.... ''Btol ke bole check nie?''....''Dah keluar ke result die?''
So i just answered " Nah nie link die, go check yourself.''

Now I have two offers! Architecture or CAT?! I'm in confusion. My dad said after i finish my degree in architecture, he will send me to UK. So i was like Yay! Then he said if you do CAT he will also send me to UK to do ACCA.
So right now my decision is UNKNOWN.






The offical offer.



1 comment:

  1. wow, dpt tawaran ke UK dahh? wahhh, kalu ak jd ko aku pun confuse :D

    ReplyDelete