Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mid Valley!

3rd June 2010

This is the 3rd time i ever stepped in Mid Valley. We took KTM from UKM to Mid Valley. To UKM we took the best private transport we can find which was Faz's Transport ;P Arrived at Mid around 10 something. So we jalan2 and stop to eat Breakfast at Krispy Kreme the best donut store there is =D

So after that we continued our shopping journey untill 5pm. What a shopping day. Oh! While jalan2 tiba2 ada unknown friend yg muncul XD.

Okay enough of that. My mom gave me 100+ for shopping. Tngk2 all that duit was used =( surprising. My beret(beanie) was like 50. My sunglasses was 50. Then my shirts was puluh2. So i had to use my emergency money! Ah! sayang2! Nevermind i will get more. =P

Everyone balik with atleast 2 or bags. Shopping habis-habisan la. Okay thats all. Malas nak tulis panjang2.



This is what i bought XD

PS the black cardigan me and Yayan bought the same one ;D


2 comments: