Wednesday, June 23, 2010

18 Is the New Me!

20th June 2010
MY 18th BIRTHDAY!!
So I decided to celebrate with my friends. Why not my Family? Because They had send my sister back to school in Perak. So i didn't want to stay at home or in a car for 3 hours for my Birthday. Whats the best thing after Family? FRIENDS! (heart)

I wanted to go to KLCC for my Birthday. So We did! I was supposed to go with my cousins but they bailed on me so Faz went to pick me up at my house around 9am. Thanks Faz :D
Then we went to pick up Syeira at her house. After that it was off to the KTM at UKM. Then naik LRT at KL Central. We arrived at Klcc around 11am. Some friends bailed on me too. OhWell.

First stop was makan time at the food court. I ate the wonderful waffle! Syeira bought a hotdog and Faz well... Die beli air jee. Haha.
So after makan time we went jalan2. Oh another reason i wanted to go to KLCC was because i needed to buy stuff for college.

So after i shopping Aiman finally arrived with her to bodyguards. Haha! No laa. Its was her two sisters. I wanted to eat at CHILI'S but it was expensive so we decided to head to Mahattan Fish Market. It was Great! Ohh and Faz tried the new drink. I think it was called Lemon Mint something. It was GROSS! Well not that gross but it wasn't delicious either.

Okay so around 5pm we headed home. And while in the KTM from KL Central, The Ktm STOPPED! And mean STOPPED! Ughhh. We were stuck! No air-cond. So we just waited.
And Suddenly..........
I heard A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG! From who? From My Friends. They even had a piece of cake with an unfired candle. Hahaha! I was well.... MALU!!! Semua org pandang. AHH!!!
But it was the best MOMENT of the day! I LOVE YOU GUYS (heart) I will remember that moment forever!

Well that what happened on my 18th Birthday. It was AWESOME, FUN, BIZZARE, EMBARRASSING! Thanks Faz, Syeira, and Aiman! Ohh and Aiman's Sister (heart).

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME :D

Pictures are with Faz so i dont know when i can post them :P

No comments:

Post a Comment